Tuesday, May 26, 2009

This is going to be one of those posts where Maeghan complains that I'm being frivolous and off-topic again, but...

...If you should have seen Star Trek (as I have), and enjoyed it wildly (as I have*), and happen to have a certain sense of the absurd (as I have)...get thee to this hysterical remix of Star Trek to Britney Spears's single "Circus."

In the words of the vidder: "Kirk's a 'put on a show' kind of girl (oh, you know he is)"; and as a blogger I'm fond of put it: "If by some miracle you haven't seen this particular masterpiece on the theme of James Tiberius Kirk, as narrated by Britney Spears, RUN DON'T WALK."

And if that doesn't get you over there, I don't know what will.

--

* Although this seems unlikely. Both Maeghan and Garet refuse to sit next to me in movies now. Apparently I'm a wee bit distracting?

No comments: